2010年2月14日 星期日

Mica:walao! I very scared ah~ I also wrote my name here. Come find me lah! Sohai
Mica: why you put so ugly picture? want me people cant sleep? like a pelacur(chicken) that the photo saw at Genting. all your picture is so ugly.

Edmond: joe....haha... just feel disgusting when she told me all about that her asshole used before for many guy... haha... you?? you look like so angry too...

Edmond: dont think what you did will make ppl suffer.... it not reali done... haha...****er asshole.. know your asshole used before... but no need to tell everybody include me... is a disgusting word for me..

Joe: haha.... Edmond.... why you so angry about this asshole girl???? she did what to you??? open the leg big big for asshole and let u??? haha... funny lah you^^

Edmond: pls use your brain before u say anything out from your mouth.... otak babi that you have?? it might be^^

Edmond: say until like everybody want you.. you look like a chicken asshole!!! this so suitable for you

Edmond: duno urseld yongsuii pls think properly first lah...

conan: y u now scold my gf u wan to play v me??

Joe: sei hao hai! you know you very sap9 or not???? write until like that dont know shame de meh??? ur photo and picture very disgusting ahhh

Shiro: very ugly loh u

Shiro: Y u so cheap de ?


注意**继续说啦!我不会回你们的!
小心你们说的话啊!
不要以为我不懂你们是谁啊!

沒有留言:

張貼留言