2009年12月18日 星期五

WuHuH....

WrItE BlOg nOw....

morning wake up...1st thing is go to brush teeth n bath lo....
haha^^
then 2 is open my computer....haha^^
open jor wait my mum cooking mee....
sure i also gt go there cook a while la....
then finish jor come back ply my computer lo....
until afternoon 4.15pm go piano lo...
5.00 come back lo...
come back see my mum nv go work arh!!!
hapi hapi....
later 6.00 mum say wan go work o.0
walao...then go work lo....hate my mum de bos lo....
later 9.00 mum come back jor...
then i say just now go for wat.....aiyo....
my mum say no ppl mai come back lo....
gv my mum za dao....
then me ply my games...
my didi at there see movie....
haha....

2day so sad la.....bi no find me again.....
i wan cry liao.....T_T

ok la...
stop writing jor....
nite.....><
muackz...

沒有留言:

張貼留言