2009年12月25日 星期五

24-12-09~PmR rEsUlt.....25-12-09~HaPpY MeRrY XmAs

24-12-09

PMR result day^^

morning 8.15 like tat zou wake up jor...
then long time no wear the skull uniform...XD^^
huh...sei lo...
fat jor....
wear the skull uniform nt so nice areadi...
sei mou....
haiz....nvm lo...
no ppl see de....
hahahaha^^
then ching yee come my house lo...
we go to skull lo....
go skull de ma ma there see dou hui ling o.0!!!
haiz...hou coi me nt wit sotong n mei nyet...
if nt u beh song me....me beh song u...
haiz....
then go to kantin take result lo...
haha...
funny arh!!!
i m go inside i think cik chai no at there jor de....
then i see dou mei po n jia yee o.0^^
hapi nor....
bt see dou my result sei lo...
no ABC lo...
gt D n E lo.....
walao....my pmr result geng leh???
me arh!!!mou ngan tai arh!!!
take jor sit back ching yee de mum car lo...
go back damai perdana...
go ching yee house change my skull uniforn....><
change jor sit at the sofa there find ppl sms lo...
bcuz ching yee go working jor...
just me stay at home...==
find
wei jian,devil,sook theng sms lo....
sms 2 wei jian he say just wake up onli...
me dun wan disturb wei jian jor...
gv him slp lo...
then find devil sms...
he say wan go time q jor...
then me say ntg liao....
sook theng just call me no sms lo...
call me say at where wor...
i say at ching yee house...
sook theng say wan go lm bo...
i say dun wan...
u no y...???
bcuz gt hui ling at there...
so i dun wan lo.....><
i stay at ching yee house is go there find frens...yam cha!!!
haha^^12.30 come back damai perdana geh!!!
until 7.oo sin go back home...
happy happy!!!^^
happy dou gv my mum scold arh!!!
za dao....><
back home...go bath 1st...bcuz so dirty lol!!!
then eating....
then ply my pc....
then go slp lo....haha^^

finish....^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25-12-09

hohoho....^^

HaPpY MeRrY XmAs....

We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish Youa Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A HappyNew Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2day is MeRrY XmAs o.0^^
sure gt alot ppl go sungai wang or time q or another place de lo...
rite???
hehe...me cham lo....!!!
stay at home mao o.0!!!
haiz...yam gong arh!!!
ytd so tired arh!!!
morning 11.30 sin wake up arh!!!
wake up jor home no ppl de lo...
walao...
just me stay at home....!!!
my mum dad n sai lou go eating jor...
me wake up zou open my pc n hp....lol!!
then my mum come back jor...
bungkus sarawak mee for me arh!!!
haha...sedapnya^^
gt 1 more.....tou fu fa....haha^^
sangat sedap....
yummy!!!
finish eating...go ply my res city...haha^^
long time no ply jor...dunno how to ply o.0^^
bcuz change many thing....
n ply bowling....wow...me so geng lo....
haha...pai seh la....
then ply ply dou 3...4..5...o clock....
walao...
WTF....==
2malay ppl at infront there 《小便》
fucker...
no eye see lo....
@_@
then beh song jor...call my mum lo....
then there 2 stop jor...
haha....
funny....><
there 2 so sohai arh!!!
ok la....stop la...lazy write jor...
this years de xmas so cham arh!!!
bt nvm la.....
next years lo....hehe^^

muackz.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言